From Transfer academic update (retrieved on January 9, 2022):
After applying, transfer students are required to update their grades and course records.
You must provide your final grades from the previous term and list all courses in progress or planned for the term before you expect to enroll. Your updates will ensure UC campuses have the most current academic information available. Even if you do not have any in-progress or planned courses and your record of course grades was complete in your original application, you must log in to your application and complete the Transfer Academic Update.
TAUs need to include grades through fall 2021 and planned coursework through summer 2022. The priority deadline is January 31, 2022.
- The Transfer Academic Update is available online now.
- ALL transfer applicants (sophomore, junior, and senior transfers) MUST complete the update at least once before the priority deadline.
- The Transfer Academic Update will remain open after the priority deadline and transfer applicants may continue using it to submit grades/schedule updates until the end of March.
- Remember that UC campuses may hold you accountable for planned summer courses (and cancel your admission offer when you don’t come through; I have heard of a few instances of such cancellations). Do NOT put down summer courses unless you know for sure that: 1) the courses will actually be offered and 2) you are fully committed to completing the courses.
- Berkeley requires an additional update which can be accessed through MAP@Berkeley. Berkeley transfer applicants MUST complete BOTH the Transfer Academic Update and the Berkeley update in order to be considered for admission.
Know someone who can benefit from this information? Share the page with family and friends using a button below!
Help support this blog by making a contribution today! Any amount is greatly appreciated!