All colleges (including the UCs) are required to compile crime stats each year and make them available to the public under the “Clery Act” (short for Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act). Find the link to the current report for each UC campus below (look for “Annual Security Report” or “Annual Security & Fire Safety Report” on the page).
- UC Berkeley Police Department – Annual Security & Fire Safety Reports
- UC Davis Campus Safety and Crime Reporting
- UCI Police Department – Clery Act
- UCLA Police Department – Jeanne Clery Act
- UC Merced Police Department – Clery Act Statistics & Annual Reports
- UC Riverside Chief Compliance Office – Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- UC San Diego Police – Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- UC Santa Barbara Police Department – Clery Act
- UC Santa Cruz Police Department – Jeanne Clery Campus Security Act
Know someone who can benefit from this information? Share the page with family and friends using a button below!
Help support this blog by making a contribution today! Any amount is greatly appreciated!