UCs just released the Fall 2023 freshman and transfer application numbers. There was a slight decrease in freshman applications (down 2.1% from previous year) and a slight decrease in transfer applications (down 2.4% from previous year). Below are press releases and related news article that have appeared so far:
- UC System: University of California announces application totals for fall 2023 admission
- Berkeley: Record number of California residents apply to UC Berkeley
- Davis: High Numbers Apply to UC Davis for Fall 2023
- Irvine: UC Irvine receives most applications in campus history for third year in a row
- UCLA: UCLA applications for fall 2023 admission remain at near-historic highs
- Riverside: UCR among system leaders in applications increase
- San Diego: 9 Fast Facts About Our Triton Applicants
- Santa Cruz: UC Santa Cruz sees record number of first-year applications
- LA Times (via Yahoo News): UC applications slow down for fall 2023. Will Californians get a better shot at admission?
Know someone who can benefit from this information? Share the page with family and friends using a button below!
Help support this blog by making a contribution by credit card (processed through Stripe) or through Zelle (to ) today! Any amount is greatly appreciated!