UCs just released the Fall 2022 freshman and transfer application numbers. There was a slight increase in freshman applications (up 3.5% from previous year) and a sizable decline in transfer applications (down 12.6% from previous year). Below are press releases and related news article that have appeared so far:
- UC System: Record-breaking number of students apply to the University of California for fall 2022
- Berkeley: Record number of students apply to UC Berkeley
- Davis: Record 110,189 Apply for Undergraduate Studies at UC Davis
- Irvine: UCI receives most applications in campus history for 2nd year in a row
- UCLA: UCLA again breaks applications record, sees steep rise in top California applicants
- Merced: UC Merced Reports Consecutive Rise in Applicant Numbers for Fall
- Santa Cruz: Record applications enable UC Santa Cruz to build strong, diverse fall class
- LA Times: UC smashes record for first-year fall applications, with gains in most racial groups
Know someone who can benefit from this information? Share the page with family and friends using a button below!
Help support this blog by making a contribution today! Any amount is greatly appreciated!