Discovered errors after you submitted your UC Application?
You may log back into the application and update/correct the following information:
- Personal information
- Release authorization
- AP, IB, and international exams/scores
- Add a campus (if available)
- Freshman applicants – ACT, SAT, SAT Subject, TOEFL, and IELTS tests/scores
You may also:
- Pay for your application online
- Review your submitted application
- Check your application status (to find out if your UC Application has been forwarded to the individual UC campuses; freshman applicants – find out if you are ELC)
- Transfer applicants – update your Fall grades and Winter in-progress and/or Spring planned courses when the Transfer Academic Update opens
For all other errors, such as for the “Academic history,” “Activities & awards,” and/or the “Personal insight” sections, you must contact the UC Application Center (go to the UC Application login page and scroll down to “Getting help” for the contact information) to find out if/how corrections can be submitted (UCs are starting to discourage applicants from making minor corrections because it creates a lot of extra work for the admissions office).
Know someone who can benefit from this information? Share the page with family and friends using a button below!
Help support this blog by making a contribution by credit card (processed through Stripe) or through Zelle (to ) today! Any amount is greatly appreciated!
Questions or Comments?