UC Waitlist Statement Service
Assistance with the Waitlist Statement
Service is available from March to May
Feeling uncertain about how to compose your waitlist statement? Let me review your qualifications and advise you on the best way to convince the UC to admit you from waitlist!
Only UCLA allows an OPTIONAL waitlist statement. All other UCs do NOT allow or review a waitlist statement.
Please note that the consultation/service is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results.
All client information remains confidential to the extent allowable by the law; in rare instances, client information may be disclosed for the sole purpose of obtaining technical support for client-related electronic data, such as data recovery or data destruction.
A. (parent) – May 6, 2023
“I GOT OFF THE UCLA WAITLIST!!!! This is so unbelievable and I couldn’t have done it without you …. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
R. – May 6, 2023
UCLA Waitlist Statement Guideline | $25
Not sure what kind of information you should include in your waitlist statement? Need some ideas to get started? Purchase my waitlist statement guidelines for UCLA for just $25 here (remain on the payment page after you pay and you will be redirected to the PDF download – please note, purchase of a digital product is NONREFUNDABLE).
UC Application Review & Analysis Service | $480
Confused about what went wrong or what you need to emphasize in your waitlist statement? With this service, I will review your UC Application and provide a written analysis of what you need to clarify and recommend a waitlist statement strategy. This will help you make an informed decision about how to move forward.
- Comprehensive review of your UC Application (completion of additional questionnaire required)
- Written analysis of your academic strengths and weaknesses, and areas that may require you to provide further information or clarification to the UCs
- Suggestions on topics to cover in your waitlist statement
- One review of your completed waitlist statement to ensure your qualifications are presented favorably
Does NOT Include:
- Telephone consultation (this may be purchased as an add-on for $240)
- Editing or proofreading of your waitlist statement (I will refer you to a writing coach, who offers a separate service, if you require such assistance)
- Multiple reviews of your completed waitlist statement