UC Waitlist Statement Service
Assistance with the Waitlist Statement
Service is available from March to May
Feeling uncertain about how to compose your waitlist statement? Let me review your qualifications and advise you on the best way to convince the UC to admit you from waitlist!
Berkeley and UCLA allow OPTIONAL waitlist statement. All other UCs do NOT allow/review waitlist statement.
Please note that the consultation/service is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results.
All client information remains confidential to the extent allowable by the law; in rare instances, client information may be disclosed for the sole purpose of obtaining technical support for client-related electronic data, such as data recovery or data destruction.
S. (parent) – June 16, 2022
“I wanted to thank you and let you know that I got into UCLA … I couldn’t have done it without you and your guidance.”
A. – May 6, 2022
More testimonials / See my success rate
UC Application Review & Analysis Service | $360
Confused about what went wrong or what you need to emphasize in your waitlist statement? With this service, I will review your UC Application and provide a written analysis of what you need to clarify and recommend a waitlist statement strategy. This will help you make an informed decision about how to move forward.
- Comprehensive review of your UC Application (completion of additional questionnaire also required: freshman/transfer)
- Written analysis of your academic strengths and weaknesses, and areas that may require you to provide further information or clarification to the UCs
- Suggestions on topics to cover in your waitlist statement
Does NOT Include:
- Telephone consultation (this may be purchased as an add-on for $180)
- Editing or proofreading of your waitlist statement (I will refer you to a writing coach, who offers a separate service, if you require such assistance)
Ready to sign up? Send an email to email@example.com to get started! (Please check your junk/spam folder for my reply.)