Students Not Yet Applying
Help for Students Not Yet Applying
Not sure if you are on the right path toward successful UC admission? Looking to gain a competitive edge? Wondering how to best spend your time preparing for the UCs? Sign up for my Admission Preparation Service and I will evaluate your academic and extracurricular strengths and weaknesses, and provide recommendations to help you better prepare for admission to your top choice UC campuses.
Admission Preparation Service | $520
My Admission Preparation Service is available year-round. As part of the service, you will receive one telephone consultation and an express email address, which will ensure a response to any of your questions and/or issues within 2 calendar days during the 30-day consultation period.
Examples of UC admission preparation tasks included in the service:
- Evaluate academic progress
- Suggest curriculum add-on or academic enrichment programs
- Offer solutions to make up for academic deficiencies
- Provide resources for test preparation
- Produce an action plan to improve academic achievement
- Evaluate extracurricular participation
- Suggest potential opportunities for leadership development
- Recommend competition/scholarship opportunities
- Offer resources to make up for extracurricular deficiencies
- Produce an action plan to improve extracurricular achievement
Ready to sign up? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Admission Preparation Service Testimonial
While attending COSMOS will likely strengthen their UC application next fall, more importantly they are really excited about attending the program. They also learned how to navigate the application, ask for teacher recommendations and write what I thought were excellent essays. COSMOS was a bit of a reach for them ,but they confidently put in their best effort on the application and the result was amazing.
Without last May’s consult, they would not have applied to COSMOS. Applying for college next fall doesn’t look quite as intimidating either.”
April 15, 2017