Admission Preparation Service
For Students Preparing for UC Admission
Service is available from December to July
Not sure if you are on the right path toward successful UC admission? Wondering how to best spend your time preparing for the UCs? Let me assess your qualifications and advise you on the best way to improve your competitive edge!
Please note that the consultation/service is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results.
All client information remains confidential to the extent allowable by the law; in rare instances, client information may be disclosed for the sole purpose of obtaining technical support for client-related electronic data, such as data recovery or data destruction.
- $520 – Admission Preparation Service (30-Day)
S. (parent) – July 6, 2021
“Thank you for all your help! The answers you gave were very insightful, and they not only assuaged some of my fears about college admissions but also taught me what to focus on come application season.”
R. – June 22, 2020
Admission Preparation Service (30-Day) | $520
Need a quick overview of where you stand and what you need to do to gain a competitive edge? Have a specific goal you want to accomplish (such as figuring out your upcoming class schedule or summer plans)? With this service, I will evaluate your academic and extracurricular strengths and weaknesses, and provide recommendations to help you improve your qualifications for admission to your top choice UC campuses.
- One telephone consultation
- Express email address which will ensure a response to your questions and/or issues within 2 days during the 30-day consultation period
- UC admission preparation tasks, such as:
- Evaluate academic progress and/or extracurricular participation
- Suggest curriculum add-on or academic enrichment programs and/or potential opportunities for leadership development
- Offer solutions/resources to make up for academic and/or extracurricular deficiencies
- Recommend competition/scholarship opportunities
- Produce an action plan to improve academic and/or extracurricular achievement
Does NOT include:
- Review or editing of any applications or essays
Ready to sign up? Send an email to email@example.com to get started! (Please check your junk/spam folder for my reply.)