Assistance with the Appeal Process
Service is available from March to July
Not sure how to convincingly appeal to the UC of your choice? Let me review your qualifications and advise you on the best way to craft a persuasive argument for the UC to reconsider your application!
Please note that the consultation/service is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results.
All client information remains confidential to the extent allowable by the law; in rare instances, client information may be disclosed for the sole purpose of obtaining technical support for client-related electronic data, such as data recovery or data destruction.
A. (parent) – May 7, 2020
“She is thrilled to be attending UCSB in the fall. Thank you so much again for your application review and for the writing coaching. [She] couldn’t have written such a compelling appeal letter without both of you. I wish we had used your services before she applied.”
L. (parent) – May 10, 2019
UC Application Review & Analysis Service | $360
Confused about what went wrong or what you need to emphasize in your appeal? With this service, I will review your UC Application and provide a written analysis of what you need to clarify and recommend an appeal strategy. This will help you make an informed decision about how to move forward.
- Express email address which will ensure a response to your questions and/or issues within 2 days
- Comprehensive review of your UC Application
- Written analysis of your academic strengths and weaknesses, and areas that may require you to provide further information or clarification to the UCs
- Suggestions on topics to cover in your appeal
Does NOT Include:
- Telephone consultation (this may be purchased as an add-on for $180)
- Review or editing of your appeal (I will refer you to a writing coach, who offers a separate service, if you require such assistance)
Ready to sign up? Send an email to email@example.com to get started! (Please check your junk/spam folder for my reply.)