UC LOR/Questionnaire Service
Assistance with the Recommendation Letter or Supplemental Questionnaire Process
Service is available from December to February
Are you surprised by a request for more information from the UC of your choice? Do you need help figuring out what triggered the request or what you need to emphasize in the response?
Please note that the consultation/service is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results.
All client information remains confidential to the extent allowable by the law; in rare instances, client information may be disclosed for the sole purpose of obtaining technical support for client-related electronic data, such as data recovery or data destruction.
K. (parent) – March 18, 2022
“My daughter … starts at UC Berkeley in the fall (a close call vs. UCLA where you provided critical input for her supplemental questionnaire).”
A. (parent) – May 21, 2021
UC Application Review & Analysis Service | $360
Not sure what triggered the request or what you need to emphasize in the response? With this service, I will review your UC Application and provide a written analysis of the likely triggers, as well as academic and/or extracurricular strengths and weaknesses that require further clarification. This will help you make an informed decision about how to proceed with your recommendation letters or questionnaire response.
- Comprehensive review of your UC Application
- Written analysis of the possible request triggers and areas that may require further information or clarification
- Suggestions on topics to cover in your questionnaire response or information your teacher and/or counselor should discuss in the recommendation letters
- One review of the completed questionnaire response or recommendation letter (if your teacher and/or counselor would allow that) to ensure your qualifications are presented favorably
Does NOT include:
- Telephone consultation (this may be purchased as an add-on for $180)
- Editing or proofreading of your questionnaire response (I will refer you to a writing coach, who offers a separate service, if you require such assistance) or writing the recommendation letters
- Multiple reviews of your completed questionnaire response or recommendation letters
Ready to sign up? Send an email to email@example.com to get started! (Please check your junk/spam folder for my reply.)