Waitlist Statement Service
Assistance with the Waitlist Statement
Service is available from March to May
Are you feeling uncertain about how to compose your waitlist statement? Just need me to point you in the right direction?
Please note that the consultation is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results. All client information remains confidential to the extent allowable by the law.
“I just wanted to let you know that [she] was accepted to UCSB and UCD off the waitlist…. Thank you so much again for your application review and for [referral to] the writing coach…. [She] couldn’t have written such a compelling appeal letter without both of you. I wish we had used your services before she applied.”
L. (parent) – May 10, 2019
“Wanted to let u know [he] was accepted by UC Berkeley for computer science. Thanks for all your help!”
J. (parent) – May 7, 2019
UC Application Review & Analysis Service | $280
Confused about what went wrong or what you need to emphasize in your waitlist statement? With this service, I will review your UC Application and provide a written analysis of what you need to clarify and recommend a waitlist statement strategy. This will help you make an informed decision about how to move forward.
- Express email address which will ensure a response to your questions and/or issues within 2 days
- Comprehensive review of your UC Application
- Written analysis of your academic strengths and weaknesses, and areas that may require you to provide further information or clarification to the UCs
- Suggestions on topics to cover in your waitlist statement
Does Not Include:
- Telephone consultation (this may be purchased as an add-on for $180)
- Review or editing of your waitlist statement (I will refer you to a writing coach if you require such assistance)
Ready to sign up? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!