Waitlist Statement Service
Assistance with the Waitlist Statement
Service is available from March to May
Feeling uncertain about how to compose your waitlist statement? Let me review your qualifications and advise you on the best way to convince the UC to admit you from waitlist!
Please note that the consultation/service is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results.
All client information remains confidential to the extent allowable by the law; in rare instances, client information may be disclosed for the sole purpose of obtaining technical support for client-related electronic data, such as data recovery or data destruction.
S. – May 11, 2021
“I thought you would like to know that [she] just got into UCLA. Thank you for your assistance. You are very knowledgeable and your insights into the wait list process was a big help. We are sure your counseling made the difference.”
D. (parent) – May 2, 2020
UC Application Review & Analysis Service | $360
Confused about what went wrong or what you need to emphasize in your waitlist statement? With this service, I will review your UC Application and provide a written analysis of what you need to clarify and recommend a waitlist statement strategy. This will help you make an informed decision about how to move forward.
- Comprehensive review of your UC Application
- Written analysis of your academic strengths and weaknesses, and areas that may require you to provide further information or clarification to the UCs
- Suggestions on topics to cover in your waitlist statement
- One review of the completed waitlist statement to ensure you have presented your qualifications favorably
Does NOT Include:
- Telephone consultation (this may be purchased as an add-on for $180)
- Editing or proofreading of your waitlist statement (I will refer you to a writing coach, who offers a separate service, if you require such assistance)
- Multiple reviews of your completed waitlist statement
Ready to sign up? Send an email to email@example.com to get started! (Please check your junk/spam folder for my reply.)