There is still time to sign up and attend the Dream College Summit for FREE! This year there will be four smaller summits, each focusing on one specific topic. First up is Test Prep Tips, happening live March 25-27, 2019. (Purchases made through some of the links in this post also help support this blog!)
You still have time to claim your limited-access FREE ticket here NOW and watch the speaker videos as they roll out LIVE between March 25 and March 27 (you have FREE access for 48 hours).
If you are unable to watch live and/or want to gain lifetime access, grab an All Access Pass (early bird price of $67 expires March 25; you may purchase the pass for $97 between March 26 and March 29). In addition to lifetime access to the video presentations and audio versions, you’ll also get bonus offers from the speakers!
Each day of the event you will hear from couple of speakers so it’s super easy to put to all this valuable information to use. Here’s a sneak peek:
Monday, March 25, 2019
- Test Prep Tips from a Brown Alum — Peter Peng of Young Prodigy
- Test Taking Tips for Students with Learning Challenges — Alexis Avila of Prepped & Polished
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- SAT Strategies from a Perfect Score Expert — Shaan Patel of Prep Expert
- SAT & ACT Tips from a Mom & Tutor — Stacey Howe-Lott of Stellar Scores
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- Test Prep Tools from a WhartonAlum — Matthew Larriva of Powerful Prep
- Test Prep Tips for InternationalStudents — Lindsey Conger
- Test Taking Strategies for EveryTest — Eric Rath of Rath Aglietti Education Group
Some of these experts charge hundreds of dollars for ONE of their live events. But you can see all of them in one place for FREE — you don’t even have to leave your home!
Stay tuned for upcoming summits! I will be speaking in the second summit, All Things Application, happening live May 28-31, 2019!
Was this information useful? Share the page with friends by using a button below!