Discovered errors after you submitted your UC Application? Be careful of the conflicting information the UCs are giving out on how to update/correct the application. Below is what I know and I’ve noted any conflicts I observed.
You may log back into the application and update/correct the following information:
- Personal information
- Release authorization
- AP, IB, and international exams/scores
- Add a campus (if available)
- Freshman applicants – ACT, SAT, SAT Subject, TOEFL, and IELTS tests/scores
You may also:
- Pay for your application online
- Review your submitted application
- Check your application status (to find out if your UC Application has been forwarded to the individual UC campuses; freshman applicants – find out if you are ELC)
- Transfer applicants – update your application in January
For all other corrections, such as for the “Academic history,” “Activities & awards,” and/or the “Personal insight” sections, you must submit those AFTER you have set up an applicant account with each UC campus (this is the information given out by the representatives, but the automated recording is still saying to send corrections to the UC Application Center).
Also keep in mind that:
Freshman applicants are expected to report schedule/grade errors in 9th through 11th grades, 12th grade school/schedule changes, and/or non-passing (D or F) grades in 12th grade courses to each UC campus through the applicant account.
Transfer applicants should use the Transfer Academic Update to make changes to Fall schedule/grades and/or Winter/Spring schedule in January. Errors in previous terms must be reported to each UC campus through the applicant account.
Know someone who can benefit from this information? Share the page with family and friends using a button below!
Help support this blog by making a contribution today! Any amount is greatly appreciated!